Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-25 Origin: Site
Precautions for inflation of the buffer air column bag: 1. When inflating, make sure to pinch the air inlet with your hand. 2. The air pressure end of the air column bag is 0.06~0.08mp (the air pressure within one kilogram).
The following is a list of contents
Buffer air column bag packaging advantages:
Inflation method of buffer air column bag
The air column bag has a strong protective effect, which is its advantage. In addition, the air column is a buffer layer formed by air, so that the packaged related items will not be damaged by the outside world. We can know, and we must pay attention to the use situation, when the air column bag is in use, it should be prevented from being punctured by sharp objects.
1.Sophisticated PE+PA film, sturdy and durable, with high air tightness. The protection performance is more guaranteed.
2.The basic materials have been tested by SGS without any heavy metals, and are non-toxic when burned. They meet the characteristics of airtightness, moisture resistance and environmental protection. They are the choice to replace styrofoam, EPE and pulp in this century.
3. The buffer air column bag is inflated with air before use, and the product is closely designed.
So it has the following advantages:
1. Low cost: The cost of the air column bag is very low. Anyone who knows about air column bags knows that modern process production is mechanized and automated. Air column bags are extremely efficient, and do not require mold opening, mold trial, and mold change, so it can save a lot of R&D and production costs.
2. Save space and save trouble: Compared with traditional packaging, the air column bag has a small space and better protection effect. The important thing is that consumers don't have to worry about a lot of garbage after getting the goods. Recyclable, belongs to the 7th recycling standard, reduces the packaging process, saves manpower, and is non-polluting. At the same time, it can provide anti-seismic protection for long-term storage and transportation without air leakage, and improve corporate image: air column bags are modern and more advanced packaging. The material is environmentally friendly and non-polluting, which can protect the product during transportation, and also shows the image of a company to consumers. You must know that consumers have a certain degree of favorability for environmentally friendly companies. The air column inflatable bag meets the EU's green environmental protection requirements and can reduce a lot of waste of resources. Therefore, the use of the air column bag is of great help to improve the corporate image and win praise from users.
1. Before inflating the air column bag, find the inflation port first. Many air column bags with traditional ink-printed valves are used, and the air inlets are easy to stick together, so it is time-consuming to find, while Pavege uses new ink-free printing valves, and the air inlets are naturally opened, so as long as you get the air You can easily find it by looking at the bag.
2. Extend the air nozzle to the air inlet of the air column bag, and at the same time, squeeze the position of the air nozzle and the air inlet by hand to prevent air leakage from rushing in.
3. Turn on the inflation switch (the manual inflator can be directly inflated), and start to inflate the air column bag. The traditional air column bag with ink valve is prone to the phenomenon of uneven air intake. When inflating, workers need to rub the air inlet of each air column by hand at the same time.
4. When the air column bag is relatively full, you can pull out the air nozzle. The air column bag is characterized by automatic air locking while inflating, so there is no need to worry about air leakage.
5. After the air column bag is inflated and formed, the product is put into the bag to complete the packaging.
In addition, our company also provides products such as air cushion wrapper.